No. 74 / 76 / 374 / 376
Round ram locked against rotation
From 100 kN to 220 kN in power stroke
Working stroke 350 mm.
SCHMIDT® Hydro- PneumaticPresses
in H-Frame design are available with or without force
monitoring. Force monitoring is provided in combination
with SCHMIDT® PressControl
- Stable frame with low bending for the absorption
of high forces.
- Flexible tool location in the fixture mounting platen due to replaceable centering bushing with precision
- The large working area offers sufficient space
for large tools.
- The force is determined via a pressure transducer
with force/stroke monitored presses.
- Round ram locked against rotation with TDC switch
(74/76) or position measuring system (374/376) on
the rotational guide rod.
- Adjustment for a simplistic adjustment of the working
height with a setting range of 100 mm. This greatly
reduces the need for spacers to accommodate different
working heights during setup changes.
- Assembling, riveting, bordering, crimping, embossing,
numbering, deforming, stamping, dismantling
- Deformation over short paths